#QCA_Lectures_for_Free Some of the lectures from 1st Year of each subject for NMDCAT by QCA are uploaded to our channel๐ Tomorrow I will share Sir Abid Jan full video lectures for 2nd Year chemistry.๐๐ And on the daily basis I will share the online lectures of QCA.๐ Inshaa Allah within a week I will share complete QCA Lectures for free and will be available 24/7 at our Channel.❣ ----------‐------------------------------------------------------------- Visit our channel and subscribe: https://youtube.com/channel/UCHmyW41WJVMg9a-KNeJnrtg ------------------------------------------------------ 1st Year Physics for NMDCAT by Sir Izhar QCA Playlist https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa3UprRxlyuF8OBH0qd9ptsUGanBy4oX8 -------------------------------------------------------------------- 1st Year Chemistry by Sir Asad for NMDCAT QCA Playlist https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa3UprRxlyuGvYj_2yLQ6Z1QMBdiGA402 --------------------------------------------------------------------- 1st Year...
All of the content present on this website is directly extracted from the official website of Stars Academy http://portal.starsentrytest.edu.pk/ . The Package at the official website is Rs.22,500/Student. I have made this website for the students who can't afford that much amount. I don't have any intent to damage their business, so if you can afford their fee, it's recommended to join their session. But the ones who don't have enough money to get registered there then here you can access all the Lectures & Tests directly from Stars Academy Official Portal without any cost. You will get new videos and tests on daily basis . All the Lectures & Tests will be uploaded on their respective dates and will only be available on & after their scheduled date. Please Check the schedule to avoid any confusion STARS MDCAT 2020 Schedule English Lectures Biology lecture...
Prepared By SAEED MDCAT TEAM Kips Physics Complete Lec MEASUREMENTS https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXycvQy8w6DmjPtxq-NSyf3YqK6E1czzm MOTION AND FORCE Download WORK,POWER AND ENERGY https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXycvQy8w6DmmlQF0Lvv9m3i7c9zX3D48 CIRCULAR MOTION https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXycvQy8w6Dnl0P642Ihz6izLvQrKx2Ko OSCILLATION https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXycvQy8w6DnYARluZNS4LSrOVPpGF12H LIGHT https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXycvQy8w6DlA4a-72-VbakCvCC5LCd2G WAVE https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXycvQy8w6DkReUPXhdmQ20Oy9dpN3sMh HEAT AND THERMODYNAMIC https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXycvQy8w6Dn9MJ2DhHlXQVMQIvEW1V0C Electrostatic https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXycvQy8w6DlCbsaVkHHPyARslE4lfHw_ Current Electricity https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXycvQy8w6DkiveIP8FbWCFjSYnvMuTX8 Electromagnetism https://www.y...
Nyc
ReplyDeleteYe to not available he
ReplyDelete